About Me

Hey!! I am originally from Hanover, Minnesota, but when I was 7 I moved to Jacksonville, Florida. I now reside in Tallahassee and attend Florida State University. I cheered all through high school, and continue to cheer at FSU. GO NOLES!!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another Random Blog

I have really enjoyed this class! Unlike a lot of the other computer literacy classes, EME2040 was actually useful. I learned many things and programs that I will actually use in my future career. Some of my favorite things were the GradeBook Pro, PowerPoint and Inspiration. Although the wikis and blogs are like a cool little technological things... I don't think that I will really ever use them for my classroom. I could see them being used at more of a high school level, but not really younger than that. I think that I got lucky having Mr. Gentile as my teacher because I think he was probably one of the best that taught the class. He Incorporated real-life experiences into the different programs and activities that we did. He also always brought up "cooperative learning," which was a good topic to discuss! Mr. Gentile was AWESOME, and I would recommend him to anyone!! =)

No comments: