About Me

Hey!! I am originally from Hanover, Minnesota, but when I was 7 I moved to Jacksonville, Florida. I now reside in Tallahassee and attend Florida State University. I cheered all through high school, and continue to cheer at FSU. GO NOLES!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random Blog Post

I learned a lot last week with Excel. I had never really worked with Excel before, and I thought that it was cool that all I had to do was put in the data and it would automatically make the graph for me. Also, I really like exploring with Easy Grade Book Pro. I think that could be really useful for me when I begin my teaching. It would be much easier to keep all my grades in there where it automatically averages them out however I want them. Of course I would keep a written hard copy, because I would be too scared to lose all the grades! I also really liked that you could make a seating chart on there as well. Because I want to teach such a young age (K-2), I think that printing out the seating chart to walk around and take attendance while checking the student’s homework would be best/easiest for me. I am really glad that I am in Mr. Gentile’s class and that I got to look at the grade book program!

No comments: